I won the Sunshine Award!
My dear Nikky nominated me to receive the sunshine award! I am grateful since it gave me something to write about today! You can read the nice things she says about Heal Now on her blog Nikky’s Strength’s and Weaknesses.
Her blog is real and open hearted and even though she writes of pain, the energy is full of promise and purpose. And packed chock full with love. Thanks for my nomination!
Back in February, I was nominated by Laura Zera for the Kreativ Blogger award. She writes a blog called Stories to Connect Cultures. She writes beautifully about her travels all over the world. Here is a heartwarming story about her stay in Israel: How I Ended Up Living in Israel. She has written a book to match, which I finally have on order, and I am waiting for her next book to be released which is on her life growing up with a mother with mental illness.
Here are the rules of the Sunshine award if you are nominated:
Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog (see flower photo above).
Answer 10 questions about yourself
Nominate 10 or 12 other fabulous bloggers.
Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
Share the love and link the person who nominated you!
1. What are your favorite things to do? Laugh
2. Where would you most like to travel to? The Middle East
3. Who would you most like to meet who is still living? Nikky
4. Who would you most like to meet who has passed away? Mother Theresa
5. What do you think is the hardest thing to do? Feel scared
6. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Green smoothie
7. What is your favorite charity? Heifer International
8. What are you proud of? My three children
9. What ambition do you still have? Finish the book
10. What is your favorite flower? Dogwood
I have so much trouble nominating other blogs since I am so afraid that I will leave someone out. Never waiting to be exclusive, I hesitate. There are thousands of great blogs out there, but I am going to limit my nominations to smaller ones. (I am trying not to repeat Nikky’s nominations which is hard since I love those, too!)
Janet Callaway The Natural Networker